Our client has an immediate requirement for a seasoned professional Campaign Manager to run their clients Digital Media programs covering Search, Youtube, Voice over Data, Display and Premium advertising. To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skillsets and experience;
- Ability to Lead a small team of people through the campaign lifecycle
- Ability to Lead strategy and implementation of SEM for clients
- Capable of implementing digital campaigns with direction from Digital Media team
- Fully across Trafficking media - making bookings, loading ads and ensuring campaigns are running smoothly and delivering results
- Ability to setup and track analytics for campaigns
- Ability to spot what’s working and what’s not, and changing the campaign focus in real-time
- Capable of preparing reports with campaign insights and learnings
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and opportunities within the channels and sharing the knowledge
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Adwords Certified and other relevant qualifications.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform including Campaign Manager, DV360, Datastudio etc
- Proactive approach with analytical thinking
- Proven exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- You'll possess a genuine interest in developing your campaign planning skills.
- Expertise in the following areas would be a bonus; Analytics and Google Datastudio Dashboards, AI Media Tools, Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Optimisation, and/or traditional media formats
If this sounds like your dream role and you are ready for your next challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the APPLY button below of contact Craig Parsons on 0294847153 for a confidential chat.