An experienced, confident and adaptable senior full stack developer with strong leadership skills.
· Managing large product projects leading a team of 10 developers, mentoring, coaching and guiding them to a successful outcome.
· Hands-on, he not only enjoys working on new projects but also refactoring code to newer technology.
· Very consultative, he has the ability to take projects from architecture to delivery and with strong problem-solving skills he has become the "go-to" guy.
· Easy going and approachable, people tend to levitate to him. He enjoys collaboration and leads by example. He communication skills are exceptional, impeccably dressed he is certainly a high calibre candidate.
With friends in Auckland DH is looking to move in 3 months.
WP comes with 18 years’ experience as a Developer, he’s really engaging and easy to converse with. Seeking a role as a Senior Developer where he is a generalist, refactoring or rearchitecting. Currently working for an organisation who are a specialist UK financial services group focussing on attractive segments of the UK retirement income market.
Tech stack includes - C#.Net and LINQ, VB.Net, XML/XSLT, Webservices on .Net ASP.NET/AJAX/IIS Management , T-SQL/SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g (PLSQL), WCF, SSIS, HTML5/CSS3, JQuery/Java script , Asynchronous Multi-Threading, TFS
Currently working as Senior in a team of 5 his current achievements have been as follows:
· Designed and implemented CI/CD build and release pipeline within MS Build for Actuarial application and model releases.
· Redesigned and refactoring the old suite of applications to take advantage of SOLID principals, mocking and unit testing.
He has an easy-going personality, patient and understanding. Considers himself collaborative a contributor and team player. Required to give 90 days notice he is hoping to be in NZ around August 2019
Although English AD immigrated to the USA with his American wife in 2009. With family & friends living in Ponsonby and the ongoing issues in USA they have decided to immigrate to Auckland.
· A senior full stack developer with 18 years’ experience,
· Very hands on with strong leadership and architecture skills.
· Enjoys mentoring and has excellent technical knowledge to skill up juniors.
· He believes his architect platforms skills are his key strength and enjoys design and building product.
· Solid experience in Agile, mobile apps, website, AWS services and BAU
Although available immediately, he is looking to Relocate in June/July once his 2 children have finished school
BA is a Senior Developer with 10 years’ experience & 3 years Technical Lead.
· Immigrated to the UK 5 years ago, he has experience working for several UK companies
· Currently working on a web integration platform between Front end and web membership management system using MS Dynamics CRM platform.
· As a Senior Developer/Technical Lead his current responsibilities include eliciting requirements directly from Client, being onsite for change requests, working with offshore teams allocating work, creating high-level documents, code reviews while supporting various applications.
· Friendly and engaging he describes himself as calm and composed, focussed & committed.
· Excellent communication skills and very well presented.
BA is looking to relocate in June.
KZ a delightful young chap, he presented with 4 years’ experience.
· Predominately a Front-End Developer. He is confident about his capability and has an extensive background building various web applications from restful API’s to cross-platform mobile applications.
· Currently codes in TDD and is working predominately in the .Net platform, using Continuous Integration & Deployment.
· He has current exposure with AWS and private cloud.
· KA’s is easy going, friendly, builds relationships, social, strong attention to detail, proactive, collaborative and very much a team player.
KA is required to give 4 weeks’ notice and is looking to immigrate to NZ in the next 3-6 months
AF presents as a solid PHP Developer with 15 years’ experience
He has some good exposure in the following areas:
· Behavioural Driven Development & Test-Driven Development
· 5 years of Agile experience
· Experience with SAAS & Amazon Web Services
· React JS 10 months experience
· Product based coding
· Web and mobile development
· An environmentalist
· Works well with both Business stakeholders and technical teams
· Outgoing and social
· Loves Rugby and is off to Japan this year for the world cup
AF is looking to move in October 2019, his girlfriend has family here, arriving after the Rugby World Cup
Excellent candidate NP presents with over 20 years’ experience as a developer.
· Currently a tech lead senior consultant NP has been designing and implementing WebAPI microservices.
· Experience converting legacy applications to support WebAPI from .Net3.5 to .Net core.
· Although a full stack developer he does have a bit of a back-end bias as he loves to unpick and fix issues.
· An exceptional all-rounder, his key skills are his ability to troubleshoot, problem-solving and make problems go away. He has a lot of refactoring experience and enjoys the challenge.
· Exceptional communication skills he thrives on youth mentoring and encouraging continuous learning. Super intelligent with a very mathematical brain, we found NP to be friendly, engaging with a sense of humour and a passion for encouraging youth to succeed.
NP has been to NZ on holiday twice and has always wanted to relocate and is now in a position to fulfil his dream of immigrating, happy to look at either Auckland or Wellington. Currently on a contract until the end of September and is looking to relocate in early 2020
MS presents as a senior developer
· Strong in architecture and hands-on, he sat with the UX designer and delivered the project on time to the screen designs provided by the designer.
· Client facing positions and has strong stakeholder engagement along with presentations and pre-sales experience.
· He has been working in Agile environments for 12 years.
· Hardworking, innovative, technically solid and a stickler for quality.
· Extremely well presented, Manoj does have a slight accent which he is aware he has never lost in the 12 years in the UK.
He has family in Auckland and made the decision to immigrate. Required to give 30 days’ notice, he is looking to secure an opportunity to start in January 2020
AJ presented as engaging and pleasant Snr Developer
· 13 years’ experience as a Full Stack Java Developer
· Over the last 10 years, he’s been working in the USA, Europe with the last 2 years in London
· AJ’s core skills are Full Stack Development, Technical Delivery, Solution Architecture, he has had experience as a Scrum Master, Java Developer & Technical Lead.
· Warm personality who is passionate about technology, a team player he considers himself a hard worker and adventurous.
Key Technical Strengths
· Solution Integration,
· Azure cloud migration
· Extensive TDD & BDD
· Microservices Architecture
· 9 years of Agile methodology experience
AJ is looking to move to NZ immediately and is open to any location within New Zealand.